The Centre for Reception and Interpretation of the Asturian Pre-Romanesque has adapted its facilities and services to help minimize the risks of COVID-19 virus infection.
On the day of your visit
- Masks must be worn in the Centre.
- Food and drinks are not allowed.
- With regards to schoolchildren, pupils in Pre-school and Primary Education up to and including 6th grade are organised into stable groups of pupils who form stable coexistence groups.
- Access is free of charge, and not connected with the management of the Monuments of the Naranco, so advance reservations are not necessary. However, please do ensure that you comply at all times with the social distancing and safety regulations indicated, and always leave the entrance/ exit door clear.
- Follow the recommended route for your visit and preferably keep to your right.
- You are advised to use a credit card when paying for any of the Centre´s services.
- Pay attention to the instructions and recommendations listed on the information board.
- Disinfectant gel dispensers are available at the entrances to the Centre´s reception, shop and toilets. There are pedal-opening wastepaper bins available for managing your waste during tours.
- Call our assistants for any questions or queries. We´re here to help.